Ah, attorneys’ fees. Clients always want to know what they can expect in terms of attorneys’ fees and I ask them, “How much does the house cost?” Because the answer to both questions is: It depends. If you have a house and a retirement, it’s going to be much easier and less expensive than if there is a complicated business to be valued. It depends upon the issues as well as how much you and your spouse disagree about what’s fair.
We always try to keep our eye on the fees compared to the value of what it is you’re fighting about, and we try to keep you focused on that as well. If you’d like to discuss the issues in your case, including fees, we would be very happy to talk to you about that. Please call our office and make an appointment.
Cynthia H. Clark & Associates, LLC is based in Annapolis, and represents clients throughout Maryland, offering comprehensive counsel and support. To reserve a consolation time with a divorce attorney from our firm, please call 410.921.2422, or fill out our contact form.
- Why Business Valuation in Divorce Is a Key Component of Your Financial Security
- What Should You Bring to an Initial Divorce Consultation?
- What Do I Need to Do before Filing for a Divorce in Maryland?
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Divorce?
- How Do I File for Divorce?
- What to Expect at a Typical Divorce Mediation Session?